School Closure - updated 3.20pm
We do plan to be open tomorrow (Friday 2nd March), but please check on here, twitter and text messages for regular updates.
We are planning to open the main & back entrance gates to school. The gate to the playground will be closed.
To confirm we will remain closed Thursday 1st March and will aim to re-open our site on Friday 2nd March and will make a decision late afternoon on Thursday. This decision is taken as the safety of our pupils, staff and parents travelling to and from school is paramount. We really appreciate your support on this matter.
If we are able to open Friday, please send pupils in warm coats and sensible shoes or boots. Pupils will be able to store their wellies/boots in their cloakrooms/classrooms, so if they have them please send them in with a carrier bag for storage.
Finally, enjoy your family time! Snow days are rare so have some fun and stay safe :)