Temporary Early Teaching Assistant Vacancy x 2 (1 year contract)
The Governors of St John’s C of E Academy are looking to appoint two outstanding Teaching Assistants to join our Early Years team.
Post 1: Full-time, 37 Hours, Term Time Only Grade 3, 14-18 £17,681 - £18,870 per annum pro rata
Post 2: Part-time, 20 Hours, Term Time Only, Grade 3, 14-18 £17,681 - £18,870 per annum pro rata
We are looking for
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, energetic and empathetic individuals who are able to relate to, and engage, our youngest learners
- Applicants who are committed to safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children
- Applicants who are supportive of the school’s Christian ethos and will commit to the wider life of the school
- Individuals who have belief in the inclusion of all children and the ability to respond to the challenge of inclusion
- Experienced Teaching Assistants, who have the skills required for effective team and partnership work and who have a minimum NVQ Level 3 or BTEC National Diploma in Early Years Care, Childcare Education, Childhood Studies, or Children and Young People’s Workforce or equivalent.
In return we can offer
- An aspirational school that is striving to be outstanding
- Well motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A hard working and committed staff team
- Good relationships with parents and the wider community
- A committed and supportive Governing Body
- A commitment to employee continued professional development
- An opportunity for individuals to play a pivotal role in the school’s future development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Visits to the school are encouraged by arrangement with the school office on 01909 481540.
Application information is available to download below or by request to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd June Interviews: Friday 29th June