Post 1 - Temporary Grade 3 Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant, 37 Hours, TTO, £19,312 - £20,092 per annum pro rata
Post 2 - Temporary Grade 3 Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant, 18.5 Hours, Mornings , TTO, £7,691.93 - £8002.60 per annum pro rata
We are looking for
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated, energetic and empathetic individuals who are able to relate to, and engage, our learners
• Applicants who are committed to safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children
• Applicants who are supportive of the school’s Christian ethos and will commit to the wider life of the school
• Individuals who have belief in the inclusion of all children and the ability to respond to the challenge of inclusion
•Experienced Teaching Assistants, who have the skills required for effective team and partnership work.
In return we can offer
• An aspirational school that is striving to be outstanding
• Well motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• A hard working and committed staff team
• Good relationships with parents and the wider community
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
• A commitment to employee continued professional development
• An opportunity for individuals to play a pivotal role in the school’s future development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application forms and further details are available to download below or request via e-mail to Mrs Thackery email@example.com. We are welcoming Covid-19 secure visits to the school in the New Year. Please contact Mrs Thackery if you would like to book in.
Closing date: Friday 15th January 2020 Interviews: Friday 22nd January 2020